A Perfect Chalet Experience.
Located in a central yet private location convenient for the ski lifts, with majestic mountain views and mere moments from the pretty centre of Peisey with its shops, bakery, bars, restaurants and church, Arc Chalet has everything you need to enjoy the perfect ski break.
A well appointed chalet set across 3 floors, Arc Chalet sleeps 15-16 in ultimate comfort in 7 large, well designed bedrooms – all with ensuites. There is an outdoor Jacuzzi on a grand south west facing terrace, with panoramic views of the slopes and the Vanoise express, and host to some spectacular sunsets.
After skiing, enjoy a glass of wine on the terrace or in the jacuzzi, chill in front of the roaring open fire with a freshly brewed coffee or indulge in an in house massage.
Equally, if you still have some energy after the lifts close; whether you wish to take in the stunning Vanoise National Park, soak up the ambience at Michelin guided Le Vanoise, or enjoy some ‘Apres Ski’ at the Folie Douce followed by Greg’s bar, Peisey will keep you entertained until dinner; an indulgent 3 course affair with free flowing selected red and white wines throughout.
- Close to town and pistes
- Boot warmers
- Large, yet cosy, lounge with log fire and sky TV
- Music corner with guitar, ukelele and keyboard
- Huge terrace with panoramic views
- Large jacuzzi located on the first level terrace with sunset views
- TV system with full Sky package and videoclub
- Music system
- Large modern bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- Music and film library
- Complimentary wifi throughout the chalet
- Hairdryers and toiletries
- All inclusive bar upgrade available
- Private parking